These are the release notes for Syncari features introduced in January 2022. If you have any questions about these items, please contact customer support.
Each month, we highlight newly released features.
Here’s the list for this month:
- HubSpot Custom Objects
- Improved Validation for Pipelines
- Connecting Multiple Slack Synapses To One Workspace
HubSpot Custom Objects: store and retrieve your data
We’ve added the ability to access HubSpot custom objects from the HubSpot Synapse. This means that in addition to the standard HubSpot objects like Deal, Company, and Person, you can now bring the custom objects you’ve created in HubSpot into Syncari.
Example of custom object in HubSpot
Adding a custom object through the HubSpot API makes it possible to model your data in HubSpot according to the logic of your business, and to support the unified data model you’re creating in Syncari.
Improved Validation for Pipelines: find invalid nodes faster
In earlier versions of Syncari when your pipelines were not valid, you’d get an ambiguous error message that simply said “invalid pipeline.” We’ve added more specific validation to pipeline logic to make it easier to find the incorrect nodes and issues blocking validation of your pipeline.
Easier to read validation messages
Making validation messages clearer and more specific directly improves the speed to fix pipelines. Whether you need to connect nodes in the pipeline or if a value is presented in an unexpected data type, validating messages can help.
Slack: using multiple Synapses in a workspace
Last month, we introduced the ability to connect a Slack workspace to Syncari so that you can read messages, channels, and user information from Slack. We’ve now improved that ability to let you connect multiple Slack Synapses to the same workspace. That means different departments can easily create independent pipelines from their own Slack channels.
Example of a request made for account information through Slack
First, add the Syncari app to any channel you want to monitor. Once you do that, you’re ready to read messages from Slack to trigger Syncari pipelines, call Custom Actions, or just count which messages in a channel had the most emoji reactions this month. Syncari makes it easy to connect Slack to your Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing data.
Customer Success Updates
We’ve updated these articles in the Syncari Help Center:
- Connect Google Data Studio to Syncari Data Store
- Creating Custom Actions
- Working with Custom Action Responses
- Slack Synapse Setup
- Syncari API
- Update to Hubspot Synapse article
These are some of the minor improvements we made to Syncari in January 2022:
- Improved Custom Action validation in pipelines
- Create help documentation for Quick Starts and the Slack Synapse
- Added more granular OAuth scopes to the HubSpot Synapse implementation
- Improved the visibility of pipeline information in reporting
We completed some overall improvements and resolved issues in the Syncari platform. These are the highlights:
- Fixed an item with resync scheduling
- Resolved an issue with Slack where new messages were not retrieved immediately
- Fixed issue where records did not update from a Google Sheets Synapse
- Corrected an issue where the number of transactions displayed in the transaction log was shown incorrectly due to caching
- Restricted the sync offset field when creating a Syncari entity to a watermark field
- Redesigned the service credential table to display more seamlessly
- Replaced a missing token picker in the Lookup Syncari record function
- Fixed a display issue when a Custom Action is published with no credentials
- Corrected an issue with tokens for IN/NOT in operators
- Fixed an error message when activating an already active Synapse
- Resolved an issue where adding multiple tokens breaks the filter UI
- Fixed an issue when pagination disappears in Schema Studio when selecting > 25 records per page