Bring Your Own Data Warehouse
Pipeline Errors and Warnings
Many times the pipeline gets into an error state causing it to be auto paused. These generally are due to unrecoverable errors that do not get resolved by retries. Syncari now provides more visibility into the error state of a pipeline with details on which node caused the error to allow users to take an action easily.
There are scenarios line failed action node execution where Syncari pipelines are not paused, however there is a need to review the action node to rectify the issue. To allow users to view such warnings, sync studio now surfaces node level warnings on a published pipeline. The easy navigation allows for faster troubleshooting.
Export Sync Errors to CSV
Users can now download a csv file of sync errors for easy troubleshooting. The download can also operate on the specified filters.
New Action - Export Records to CSV
Using this new action, export a filtered set of records as CSV from Syncari to a destination that supports writing files.
Export Field Mappings to CSV
The field mappings created in. Syncari can now be exported as csv from the field mapper.
New Insights Functions
Add / Subtract
Read more here
- Support for Date as a watermark field in Schema Studio
- Bigquery synapse - Support for composite key
- Improved Account Merge to Support Contact Multi-Account Relationships
No Changes to APIs
Resolved Issues & Minor Updates
We've fixed and implemented over 25 issues & minor updates in this release. Some notable ones are listed here.
- More details on error during Simulated Tests
- Fixes around Hubspot Deal Associations
- In a Decision node changing left-hand side doesn't clear right-hand side but then does on save
- Sync details shows completed executing destination side entity pipeline when not all records have completed
- Fix the output datatype of a true and false nodes isn't seen the same as the input datatype
- Fixes to Hubspot line item update errors
- Added missing Stripe Fields on Invoice and Invoice Items
- Fixed missing "Syncari Id" for each transaction row listed in exported csv file