To successfully design and build your Syncari pipelines, you should know a few things under the hood. Here is, at a high level, the main steps Syncari takes when processing records:
- Syncari receives records from the source synapse.
- Syncari runs the source-side entity pipeline.
- Syncari runs source-side field pipelines.
- Syncari runs de-dupe & merge.
- Syncari creates and updates Syncari records.
- Syncari runs the destination-side entity pipeline.
- Syncari runs the destination-side field pipeline.
- Syncari creates and updates destination records.
We recommend you keep this article handy and use it as a reference when you are in the pipeline design and planning phase, as it's important to understand the order of operations for a successful build.