These are the release notes for features Syncari introduced in April 2022. If you have any questions about these items, please contact customer support.
Each month, we highlight newly released features.
Here’s the list for this month:
- Get Started with Syncari: Trial Accounts available
- Making Google Sheets easier: 1 Click OAuth Access!
- Additional Stripe objects supported: Invoices + Subscriptions
Get Started with Syncari: Trial Accounts
Many prospects have asked: “how do I get a sample instance of Syncari so that I can try it out?” With our newly introduced trial accounts, you’ll be able to use a full-featured instance of Syncari for 14 days to align, analyze and activate your data.
Getting started with the trial is easy. Start by going to our Get Started page and sign up with your business email address. Trial accounts are limited to 10,000 unified records. If you need more records, more time, or a personalized demo, just reach out to the team. We’re ready to guide you with step-by-step tours, help articles, Syncari 101 content, or in-app chat.
Now, anyone with a business email can start a trial of Syncari
Making Google Sheets easier: 1 click OAuth access
Google Sheets is a great place to store data and access it from Syncari. Whether you use it to load a one time set of information, synchronize a reference data set to use in a pipeline, or update the Google Sheet using an external process, Syncari can find the data and sync it into our Operational Data Hub.
We’ve made it easier to set up a Google Sheets Synapse in Syncari with a One Click OAuth option to connect. All you need to do is create a folder in Google Sheets with the name of your Entity, create a Sheet in the same folder with the same name, and agree to the OAuth prompts to connect your Synapse.
Connect to Google Sheets with One Click OAuth
Syncari supports the ability to read, create or update this information. We’re also the only product with stateful bidirectional sync with Google Sheets.
Adding to our Stripe Synapse: invoices + subscriptions
We’ve added new items to our existing Stripe Synapse. We now support invoices and subscriptions, along with the related item objects for those entity types. Use Stripe invoices and subscriptions to create and send invoices and to manage different types of subscriptions.
We’ve updated these articles in the Syncari Help Center:
These are some of the minor improvements we made to Syncari in April 2022:
- The main navigation tab in Syncari supports the right click option “Open in New tab”
- We’ve updated the Transactions area of the product to a new name: Logs
- The HubSpot Synapse now supports additional objects including Deals, Lineitems, Products, and Notes
- The Freshsales Synapse now supports the Freshsales Notes object
- The Live test feature has been updated so that it does not run when there are validation errors in the draft Pipeline
- Data studio now starts with the filter bar expanded
- Whitespace and newline characters are presented differently in the conditions user interface so that they can be seen more effectively
We also resolved some issues in the Syncari platform, including:
- The “in” operator in a filter now supports a value including a comma
- In Sync Studio, rewrote the Synapse label to clarify the last time records were processed
- Resolved a display issue with long node names
- Fixed an issue where token picker was missing in “Attach Record” when multiple conditions displayed