These are the release notes for Syncari features introduced in November 2021. If you have any questions about these items, please contact customer support.
Each month, we highlight newly released features.
- Slack Synapse
- Running tests without pausing running pipelines
- Oracle CX Sales Synapse
- Database query function
- Better control over handling deleted records
Slack: Introducing the Slack Synapse
Good news! We’ve built a Slack Synapse to read and keep track of messages in your Slack community. This functionality lets you read messages and threads from a public channel, read information about users and channels, and count reactions at the message level.
Combine this Synapse with our Send Message to Slack action, and you havet what you need to get started using Slack in Syncari. When the messages are synced, use Data Studio and DataStore to analyze and visualize your Slack information.
Don’t Stop the Pipeline: Run Tests While Running Pipelines
We’ve heard your requests that you’d like to run live tests while your pipeline is running. Now, Syncari supports the ability to run a test without pausing pipelines. This will make it easier and faster to iterate pipeline design.
Oracle CX Sales Cloud: Now Supported
We’ve added support for Oracle’s Cloud CRM product for Sales. We integrate users, leads, opportunities, accounts, activities, and contacts for this system.
Database Query Function: Lookup Records in Any Database
We now support a way for you to lookup records in any database Synapse in Syncari without writing a line of code. Simply configure the Lookup External Record function in a field pipeline and you are good to go.
Better Control Over Handling Deleted Records
As a unified data model solution, we delete records in Syncari when the source system deletes these synchronized records. We’ve added a way for you to specify how a destination system should handle deletes when deletes occur upstream, accepting them from zero or more systems as needed.
These are some of the minor improvements we made to Syncari in November 2021.
- Set the Zendesk poll delay to 2 minutes from the previous 5 minute setting
- Progressive filters in dedupe/merge configuration
- Increased speed for Salesforce Lead Conversion by 500% and enabled setting the OwnerID field
- Added support in the Transaction Log for updates that happen in Syncari
- Improved token picker behavior including the display of previous lookup tokens and improved support for dynamic tokens for all datatypes
We completed some overall improvements and resolved issues in the Syncari platform. These are the highlights:
- Improved support for dynamic picklist display
- Improved limit handling for the ZOHO API
- Resolved connection timeout error with Pardot
- Added help documentation for Zuora and DynamoDB Synapses; and informational articles on token usage and date/time filters
- Completed various user experience improvements
- Improved performance when saving Quickstarts with many pipelines
- Fixed various issues in the transaction log
- Fixed issue where API field names for Zuora Synapse were not consistent
- Fixed issue where lookup reference data action displayed incorrectly in the sidebar
- Fixed issue with merge criteria when selecting a winner
- Fixed issue where CSV data included certain characters (byte order mark)
- Fixed issue with a concatenate function when receiving an unexpected comma