The Zoho CRM Synapse enables data synchronization between Zoho CRM objects and Syncari entities using the Zoho API. After the Synapse is Authenticated, a user can Activate the Zoho CRM Synapse, which enables Syncari to replicate the schema of Zoho CRMand make it available within the Unified Data Model. Using the Sync Studio, a user can map Zoho CRM objects to Syncari entities, and Zoho CRM fields to Syncari fields. To accelerate the setup and configuration of these pipelines, Syncari provides a default mapping for the standard objects and fields in Zoho CRM.
If your Zoho security requires you to whitelist an IP you can find that here.
Zoho CRM Setup
Follow these steps in Zoho to prepare the integration between Zoho CRM and Syncari:
- Navigate to https://api-console.zoho.com/ (you may be prompted to login to your Zoho account)
- Click "Add Client" at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Client Type, "Server-based Applications"
- Enter the following settings:
[Client Name]: Syncari
[Homepage URL]: https://syncari.com
[Authorized Redirect URLs]: https://app.syncari.com (Enter this URL for now. You will change it later in the setup)
- Click "Create"
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret
- Leave this browser tab open for now. You will need to come back to edit the Authorized Redirect URIs.
- Navigate to Synapses
- Find Zoho CRM in the Synapse Library
- Drag the Zoho CRM Synapse to the canvas
Step 2: Configure your Synapse parameters
- This is used as the label name for the Synapse.
[Endpoint URL]: https://accounts.zoho.com
[Zoho CRM API Domain URL]: https://www.zohoapis.com
- The only option for Authentication Method is OAuth.
- Optional: The Sync Rate Limit setting default is Off. Enable this setting if you have a need to limit the Sync rate for updates sent to Zoho.
Step 3: Define your Authentication parameters using the information from the Client that you created earlier in Zoho API Console (https://api-console.zoho.com/)
- Click the "Generate" button to create the OAuth Redirect URL
- Copy the redirect URL and go back to the Zoho API Console screen to update the Client configuration.
Step 5: Paste the Redirect URL into the Authorized Redirect URIs field on the Client Details tab of the Zoho client setting. Click Update to save the configuration.
Step 6: Authenticate
- Click the "Authenticate" button
- Follow the Zoho popup window prompts to allow access to the Zoho CRM data.
Step 7: Activate your Synapse
- Click "Next"
- Click "Make Synapse Active"
- Click "Close"
Congratulations! You have completed the setup of Zoho CRM.
If you receive any errors message after clicking Authenticate, confirm each of the parameters in the previous steps are configured properly. If the error persists, contact one of our Onboarding and Support team members.