When a pipeline is in Published status and the sync cycle is active, you will notice a Pause button is available. Use the Pause button pause the sync cycle for a published pipeline. You can use it to pause your pipeline while troubleshooting.
➡️ To pause a pipeline, click Pause.
After you pause a pipeline, Syncari sends a notification. You can review the notification and check the sync cycle details. When you're ready to start the pipeline again, click Resume.
- The date and time of the last sync cycle.
- Resume enables you to restart the pipeline.
- Click the Notifications icon to view important messages (see Notifications).
- Review the Notifications messages.
- Click More Info to see details.