The Amplitude Synapse enables data synchronization between Amplitude and Syncari entities using the Amplitude API. After the Synapse is Authenticated, you can Activate the Amplitude Synapse, which enables Syncari to replicate the schema of your Amplitude Cohorts and make it available within the Unified Data Model. Using Sync Studio, a user can map Amplitude User and Event Properties to Syncari entities, and Amplitude fields to Syncari fields.
If your Amplitude security requires you to whitelist an IP you can find that here.
You will need the following information from your Amplitude Project(s):
- API Key and Secret Key
- Your Amplitude Administrator can provide this information by navigating to the Organization Settings > Project tab. Select related Project and the General tab on the Project will display the API Key and Secret Key:
- Cohort ID(s)
- Find your Cohort ID in Amplitude by going to Cohorts & Audiences > Cohorts
- View the Cohort and copy the ID as shown in the screenshot below
- API Name for each User Field
- Inquire with your Amplitude Administrator for this information. They can get the User Properties (User Fields) by using the Amplitude Identify API.
Nice! You are now ready to configure your Amplitude Synapse in Syncari.
Step 1: Start by logging in to your Syncari subscription
- Navigate to Synapses
- Find Amplitude in the Synapse Library
- Drag the Amplitude Synapse to the canvas
Step 2: Configure your Synapse parameters
- Click Next
Step 3: Define your authentication parameters and authenticate
- Click "Authenticate"
- Once you have successfully authenticated, click "Next"
Step 4: Activate your Synapse
- Click "Next"
- Click "Make Synapse Active"
- Click "Close"
Congratulations! You have completed the setup of Amplitude.
If you receive any errors message after clicking Authenticate, confirm each of the parameters in the previous steps are configured properly. If the error persists, contact one of our Onboarding and Support team members.