These are the release notes for features Syncari introduced in January 2023. If you have any questions about these items, please contact customer support.
Each month, we highlight newly released features.
Here’s the list for this month:
Insights: Dashboard, Data Set, and Data Card Authoring
We’ve got a lot to share this month regarding Insights, our visualization layer for your unified data. We’ve built flexible data visualizations, elastic data sets that you can combine to blend data, and dashboards to help you put it all together.
This month, we released the ability to author dashboards, data sets, and data cards within Syncari. Creating a data visualization is as easy as selecting the set, finding your fields, reviewing the data, and choosing a card type. Then, drag the finished card to the dashboard.
Total Entity Record Count in Data Studio
One of our most frequently requested features has been the ability to count the number of records in your Syncari instance. We’ve added the count of the total number of records and the count of records deleted.
These are some of the enhancements we made to Syncari in January 2023:
- In Insights, load the last visited dashboard when you return to Syncari or switch instances.
- Made section headers clickable in Insights data cards.
- Created custom labels for true/false nodes.
- Improved the retry for error recovery on retriable errors.
- Updated email copy to improve usability for password reset.
- Adding tooltips and i18n labels for form fields.
- Added full-size preview to data cards.
- Navigate to schema studio when you double-click the center node in Synapse studio.
- Improved data set validation.
These are some of the performance improvements we made to Syncari in January 2023:
- Improved caching to speed processing
We made the following changes to Syncari APIs:
- Added the list data API
- Added API to edit properties of an instance.
We also resolved some issues in the Syncari platform, including:
- Blending data sets did not work as expected.
- The instance admin was not able to view newly added roles.
- A Quick Start was indicating HubSpot was required when the connected pipelines do not use HubSpot.
- Improved handling of special characters in the Replace function.
- Fixed deal ID in HubSpot line item in the HubSpot Synapse.
- An entity field could not be used twice in calculated fields in Insights.
- The user was not logged out when the password was changed in another session.
- Updating a data card to a different visualization did not automatically update the card on the dashboard.