These are the release notes for features Syncari introduced in December 2022. If you have any questions about these items, please contact customer support.
Each month, we highlight newly released features.
Here’s the list for this month:
We’ve added the ability to create custom roles for users in Syncari. Now you can provide specialized, fine-grained access to users in your Syncari instance based on their needs.
Use the existing roles to see the list of possible permissions, or create a role to limit access to certain areas of the Syncari application. Once you create a named role, assign it to users in your instance.
Learn more about default roles, permissions, and how to set up custom roles in Roles and Permissions.
True/False Branching Improvements
The Decision node - previously called the Filter node - now automatically creates True/False paths. You no longer have to explicitly drag and drop the True/False nodes onto the canvas to create branching logic. This will improve the readability of pipelines and make building branching logic easier.
Learn more about using True/False paths with the Decision node roles in Using the Decision Function.
Custom Synapse Global Sharing
We now support Global Sharing for custom synapses, the functionality that allows you to create a connector for almost any system into Syncari. With this release, you can now ask Syncari to publish your custom Synapse to Syncari’s global library of synapses.
This is an optional setting and is enabled by Syncari Support. If you’re interested in making your custom synapse available for all Syncari customers, contact Support.
Learn more about sharing custom synapses in Managing a Custom Synapse in Syncari.
These are some of the enhancements we made to Syncari in December 2022:
- We added a UI confirmation when data is purged from the system.
- The pipeline dedupe and merge wizard now supports “in” and “not in” operators when finding duplicates.
- Updated Postgres synapse configuration to force an optional lowercase convention.
We made performance optimizations for resolving references and loading schema
We made the following changes to Syncari APIs:
- Added the Create Quickstart API.
- Added Data APIs that list data for a given entity. Multiple filters can be applied to narrow down the result set.
We also resolved some issues in the Syncari platform, including:
- When data was purged from the system, there was a UI error where the system showed an error, and the data was successfully purged.
- In the transaction log, merge transaction icons incorrectly displayed the data type and display name.
- When an error occurs in field mapping, and the user repeats field mapping, new fields were created in error.
- An instance of the Salesforce Attachment object was not syncing data.
- There was a delay in removing deleted records from the data store.
- Intercom company ID on contact was returning an unexpected value.
- Hubspot engagement records were not syncing successfully.
- Salesforce filter query option caused an unavoidable validation error in pipeline draft.
- It was not possible to create a Quickstart when the first matching value operator is used.
- A pipeline showed a global error with no details.
- A BigQuery pipeline was not syncing correctly.
- A pipeline connected to a previously deleted source entity did not open for editing.
- The Zendesk synapse was not reporting the length of text fields in schema sync properly.