Once you graduate from your Syncari onboarding and begin using the platform by yourself, you'll undoubtedly need a little help at some stage. We are staffed and ready to assist!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time
(Available 24x7 for business critical issues)
We are always adding new content to our Help Center. Before reaching out to support, we recommend you give it a quick search to see if the topic you need help with has already been documented.
The Support Portal is the most complete solution for case management, and we highly recommend that you make use of it. Here are some portal highlights:
- Create new tickets.
- Get visibility into all your currently open tickets.
- Access your entire ticket history.
- Interact with your open tickets by posting comments, updating the severity, and reviewing comment history.
To access your support portal:
1. Log in to Syncari and select Help Center under the question mark menu.
2. After the Help Center loads, under your profile (name), select My Tickets & Activities.
There you go! Now you can review all your tickets, in a well-organized manner, directly from within our support portal. Say goodbye to multiple confusing email threads and take control of your open cases!
Although we recommend you use the portal to create new cases and interact with them, it can be easier to use email sometimes when you're on the go. You can email us at email@example.com anytime to open a new ticket, and we will reach back out as soon as possible.
You can then continue the communications for this ticket via the same email thread or pick things back up from the portal once you're settled in.
If you would like to work with a Syncari support agent on the spot, you can leverage our support chat service.
1. Log into Syncari, under the question mark icon found at the top right, select Chat Support.
2. A chat modal will pop up for you to begin explaining the issue you're experiencing.
For complex issues, it may be best to get on a call/screen share for further troubleshooting.
We tend to offer either scheduled or on-the-spot Google Meet sessions to speed up the troubleshooting process of complex issues. In the case that you feel the ticket would be best addressed in a live call, you can always request a meeting be scheduled.
In order to expedite the investigation of the issue you're reporting, please try to provide as much context as possible so we don't take up too much time asking clarifying questions. Some of the information we typically need to begin the troubleshooting process:
- Issue Description: In your own words, please describe the issue at hand.
- Issue Timing: When did this issue begin happening?
- Instance Name/ID: Include the instance name when reporting an issue as you likely have multiple instances (sandbox/production). You can also find the instance ID under Settings > Subscription Profile.
- Synapses: Which synapses are involved in this issue? Which sources or destinations?
- Pipeline Name: Mention the Entity and Field pipelines by name that are in question.
- Example Record(s): Provide the Syncari ID for any example records you have that we can use for investigation.
- Error Messages: Include a screenshot of the error you are receiving as well as a copy/paste if possible.
NOTE: Do NOT crop your screenshots to ensure enough visual context, so we know where to look.
Although we do our best to attend to all your tickets as quickly as possible, we do break down ticket priority in the following manner:
|Example Issues Per Priority
If you are experiencing a severe issue like the ones listed for "Urgent" in the table above, you can bump up the priority of your ticket by responding to the ticket creation confirmation Email with the hastag:
We will triage and assign this ticket as quickly as possible regardless of business hours. If we find that the "urgent" issue doesn't meet the criteria outlined above, we will address it accordingly.